Monday, June 14, 2021

My YouTube Account got Thanosed

 Someone went through my YouTube account and mass reported tons of my videos and Toei Animation took them all down which resulted in my account being taken down. I believe because of me calling out thatveganteacher, her and her supporters went through tons of my videos and reported them to get me taken down for speaking out against her. I have tried to counter the attacks but I don't think anything will come of it and I am actually worried about legal actions being taken against me even though my videos were fair use. Either way it's ironic how I was losing subscribers over me not doing Sailor Moon content and yet it was Sailor Moon content that got my account taken down.

11 comments:

  1. Oh no, everything is gone now?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. are you also the owner of the official Sailormoontv website? cause omg i've been waiting for it to come back ;-; this is so sad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stand up and fight also you can blogspot videos into a diary link. Creating seasons and episodes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im so sorry. I love your side so much. Im grateful I bought the entire original series before it got taken down. Keep fighting and don't give up!Maybe setting up a VPN would help protect u

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorry to hear about your account. Thatveganteacher is one of the worse people alive and to ever exist. I've been wary of her toxicity for more than a year now. Pretty much her vegan white knights are her students and they do her biddings such as threaten my friend's life.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do you still happen to have the zip files? My computer crashed and I still have the shared google doc froe Season 1 ....but I really want the others for nostalgia reasons. I had them saved on my hardrive and it is toast. I rebuilt my computer and I would really love access to the google drive zips again so I can put them back onto my computer!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. dear diary. it is almost 2022, and i still havent forgotten about sailormoontv dot com... man i miss bingewatching all episodes on that website :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank u so much for this,finally i founded dic dubbed episodes,i was really afraid that i wont be able to watch them ever again :( thank uuu so so much

    ReplyDelete