Thursday, June 2, 2016

Alternative Way to Watch Sailor Moon's original English dub

I was speaking with Fighter4Luv_Fandubs and they were telling me that they will possible be continuing their dub of Sailor Moon: Sailor Stars as torrents. So taking their idea I'm going to be doing the same with original Sailor Moon dub. Below are links to download the torrents from Sailor Moon Center for all four seasons and all three movies. I'm working on a way to get Crystal's English dub to you as there is no torrent for them and I have no idea how those work and how to seed them. I am also going to include DVDVideoSoft's free torrent downloader and Media Player Classic Home Cinema so you can watch the torrents as they are all in MKV files and that plays them. I will let you know what I come up with for Sailor Moon Crystal's English dub. Again I'm so sorry for what has happened and that Louis from Zippcast decided to shut it down. I hope these will compensate for it. I've tried for almost 8 years now to get this site down and just get blocked at every turn. Hopefully some day that won't be a problem but for now it is.

Anywho here's the torrents guys:
DVDVideosSoft's Free Torrent Download
Media Player Classic Home Cinema 32-bit/64-bit

5 comments:

  1. Link for season2 is not working. Can you please check it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did you get them to DL? Got all torrent but season 2 but they don't wanna actually DL

      Delete
  2. https://www.torrentdownload.info/20bce2651f788a7c7f566311f9b37ee5b28770f8/+SMC+-Sailor-Moon-R-41-82--English-Dub

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it still doesnt work- i got a lovely notice from my internet company and there is some court order in effect

      Delete
  3. Do you have or have links to Season 5 english dub?

    ReplyDelete