Wednesday, April 21, 2010

SITE UPDATES

I have finally got the site updated and got the links so that you can watch the episodes without having the Sailor Moon Theme playing when you click on the link. I am still working on the next episode that I need to upload but I've been taking my time cause I am working on getting Sailor Moon on DVD. Thanks for your patients. OH before I forget I got the VHS version of Sailor Moon R: The Movie added to the site hope you guys enjoy it :D

2 comments:

  1. Una calculadora de s una herramienta que se utiliza para realizar operaciones matemáticas de manera rápida y sencilla. Puede efectuar cálculos básicos como sumas, restas, multiplicaciones y divisiones, así como operaciones más avanzadas en modelos científicos. Las calculadoras son muy útiles en la escuela, el trabajo y la vida cotidiana, ya que ayudan a obtener resultados precisos y ahorrar tiempo.

    ReplyDelete