Friday, September 16, 2011

NEW EPISODES

If you haven't heard of them you will now. There is a group of fandubbers from The Fighter4Luv Fandub who dub the episodes from the final season of Sailor Moon. I first ran across these dubbers on their YouTube page, where the first aired their dubs of the episodes until Toei started copyright claiming Sailor Moon on YouTube. Now they moved them to their official website and I am bringing their episodes here to you. What is it about their episodes you say that makes me do this? Well they keep theirs close to the DiC dub of the show using music from the first 2 seasons of Sailor Moon in their fandub. I hope you enjoy these as much as I do. As of right now they only have six episodes from the first half of the Arc dubbed but I'll keep my eyes peeled incase they come out with anymore.

1 comment:

  1. Hey First let me personally say THANKYOU. Sailor moon was my idol as a kid. I woke up at 5am every day before school just to watch episodes of the DIC sailor moon. And i mean this sincerely your site is the lifesaver in the ocean of all the newer dubbed versions. Personally I will always know her as Serena. And Tuxedo Mask, Darian. I have to ask though if you have abandoned uploading more episodes? I know that DIC dubbed atleast into the doom circus arc cause I have memories of that as a child but I know they did it out of order and made the doom tree arc the 2nd arc of the series so Im not sure if you had still planned on uploading those or not. Im hoping so cause now that ive had a taste i need more. Sorry for the blatantly obvious rocky horror reference the show has given me all the nostalgia.

    ReplyDelete