Monday, October 24, 2011

Manga Release dates

I hope these will come in handy for anyone interested in the new manga releases. As of right now I can only find information on the first 6 volumes of the manga there's a total of 12 all together and two of Codename: Sailor V. If I find more I'll add them later.

Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon, Vol. 1: September 13, 2011
Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon, Vol 2: November 15, 2011
Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon, Vol 3: January 17, 2012
Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon, Vol 4: March 13, 2012
Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon, Vol 5: May 1, 2012
Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon, Vol 6: July 3, 2012

And for those who are interested in Codename: Sailor V:
Codename: Sailor V, Vol 1: September 13, 2011
Codename: Sailor V, Vol 2: November 15, 2011

2 comments:

  1. Helloooo! I am a random person, and stumbled across your website while looking for the Sailor Moon DiC background music.

    Just wanted to say how awesome your site is! It's great to see this stuff for us SM lovers. I, too, have a special place for Sailor Moon in my heart! So like... I already have the collection of the Japanese bgm. I'm so desperate for the DIC songs... 'cause some of those are really awesome. Cheers for you! xD

    ReplyDelete