Monday, March 16, 2009

News

It looks like I'm gonna have to use the episodes with the Japanese titles for both Sailor Moon S and Sailor Moon SuperS. Now I will warn you that the Sailor Moon SuperS Japanese title has the Sailor Scouts all flying towards the screen naked. But the good news is that they will both be English dubbed.

I hope you all know that I will not be putting any of the Sailor Moon season 5 or more commonly known as Sailor Moon Sailor Stars because they have not yet been brought out to America and have not been made English dubbed any version of Sailor Moon Sailor Star that is out is completely Japanese dubbed and this site only does the English Dubbed and so this site will stop at Sailor Moon SuperS.

I will also of course be adding the movies of Sailor Moon as well.

I hope you all will enjoy and I am trying to work as fast as I can to bring you the Sailor Moon complete English Dubbed series as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment