Saturday, February 14, 2009

Music downloads now available

I have added the 3 American albums released for Sailor Moon. All are compressed into rar files and you can click here to get free win-rar to extract the albums. All tracks are mp3.

Sailor Moon: Songs from the Hit TV Series track listing:
1. Sailor Moon Theme
2. I Wanna Be A Star!
3. My Only Love
4. Call My Name (And I'll Be There)
5. Oh Starry Night
6. It's A New Day
7. Carry On
8. Rainy Day Man
9. Only A Memory Away
10. She's Got The Power
11. Sailor Moon Theme (Reprise)
Size: 26.2 MB

Sailor Moon & the Scouts: Lunarock track listing:
1. The Power of Love
2. I Want Someone to Love [Raw Remix]
3. I Want to Hold Your Hand
4. Who Do You Think You Are?
5. Moonlight Densetsu
6. Daddy's Girl
7. At no Senshi
8. Nothing At All
Size: 25.1 MB

Sailor Moon: Full Moon Collection track listing:
1. Pan Flute
2. Sailor Moon Theme [S.A.F. Remix]
3. I'm Not Ready
4. My Only Love [S.A.F. Remix]
5. I Want Someone to Love [Rawer Remix]
6. I Want to Hold Your Hand [High-NRG Remix]
7. Moon Crystal Power
8. Call My Name (And I'll Be There)
9. Tiara Action
10. I Wanna Be A Star!
11. Receiving Waves, Part 3
12. The Power of Love
13. Tuxedo Mask
14. Rainy Day Man
15. Luna
16. Nothing At All
17. Sailor Jupiter
18. It's a New Day
19. Melvin
20. Sailor Moon Theme [S.A.F. Club Mix]
21. Queen Beryl
Size: 46.3 MB

Hope everyone enjoys them.

No comments:

Post a Comment